From: Wednesday April 11, 2018, 7:00 am
To: Wednesday April 11, 2018, 8:30 am
Jung Park has developed a construct to identify,
CERI Expert-in-Residence 2018
Founded by philanthropist Charlie Bass with the vision of creating long-term future prosperity for WA, CERI is an independent charity aiming to smash the boom-bust curse of the resources industry by creating new high-knowledge, high-value enterprises, leading to a vibrant, sustainable economic ecosystem in WA.
We invite you to join us on this mission.
CERI is pleased to acknowledge the support provided by the Australian Government’s “AusIndustry” ‘Incubator Support Initiative’, to assist in securing Jung Park tenure as a CERI expert-in-residence
- US-based international expert in
- Personal brand
- team formation
- Jung has many years consulting experience in entrepreneurship, design, branding, marketing, culture, user experience, strategy, and business development.
- He also has over 10 years of experience as a start-up entrepreneur in all facets of entrepreneurship from funding to operations.
- Jung’s expertise in the realms of business, start-ups, team formation and the importance of effective communication enables him to provide the guidance, framework and toolkit to help entrepreneurs identify their passion, goals and develop their brand identity.
- His corporate clients range from global fortune 500's to start-ups and from high-tech to non-profits.
- Alongside his consulting work and speaking engagements, Jung also lectures at Johnson and Wales University, Denver and University of Colorado Denver and is an advisory board member at the Jake Jabs Centre for Entrepreneurship at University of Colorado Denver.
- A passionate community member, Jung gives back by fundraising and working with his local community – including
- the Korean Heritage Camp and coaching high school students on self-identity and cross-cultural issues
- and as an advisor and a fundraiser for the Denver Harlequins Wheelchair Rugby team
distinguish, define, formulate and measure Satisfaction, Fulfillment, and Happiness.
Many use these 3 terms interchangeably to express their struggles and frustrations from lack of directions in their personal and professional lives.
VenueMatilda Bay Restaurant
Australia Drive , Crawley WA 6009