Join the club
How do I become a member?
Please feel free to visit us a few times to see how we operate and to get to know us better. We will answer any of your questions and provide you with information about our Club and Rotary in general. If, after these visits you wish to join the Rotary Club of Matilda Bay your application for membership will be submitted to the Club members and Board.
How much does it cost to join?
Membership costs include:
- Annual Membership Fee of $390 (includes $100 to Rotary International)
- Weekly breakfast $38
Do I have to attend every meeting?
Members are encouraged to attend meetings on a regular basis as interaction at meetings is an important way to be informed on club projects and to network with other members. However it is understood that members have other family and work commitments and attendance at every meeting may not be possible.
Where do I find out more?
- Ask any member of our Club
- Explore our website - Contact Us via our website
- Attend a meeting 7.00 am for 7.20 sit down on first and third Wednesdays of the month at the Matilda Bay Restaurant, 3 Hackett Drive, Crawley, Western Australia.
- For catering purposes please remember to Contact Us via our website by Monday morning to let us know you are coming for breakfast on Wednesday.